Forum flair

Therian12Therian12 Posts: 27Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
I noticed some people have Alpha backer as a flair when they post, how o you enable that? I am an Optimizr backer and wanna show it! lol

Comments

• RaptorAlphaRaptorAlpha Posts: 67Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, I'm a Space Pro backer and I want to show it too. I'm sure we'll get some way to link our forum accounts to our KickStarter pledges or something.

Also noticed the ES_XXXX member names -- what's with those?
  • ES_9331ES_9331 Posts: 1Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Booster
    You should have received an email (which you have used for kickstarter) with the login for the forums, and this account will have the flair. The ES_XXXX names are the default ones but you can change that in user settings
    Scyfar said:

Oh snap. I did register myself already without said email. Hopefully it is possible to link the accounts somehow...

Yeah me too -- haven't received any such E-mail for whatever reason.
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgPosts: 102Administrator
    There are still some scrips running. They're updating rank & backer status in your accounts (with identical e-mail addresses).
    Should you still have issues after this week end you may claim your rank & status manually.
  • Therian12Therian12 Posts: 27Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    bleh it doesnt show i can add that forum badge but i can wait, thank you for the response Uwe!
  • InstiflyInstifly Posts: 1Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat

There are still some scrips running. They're updating rank & backer status in your accounts (with identical e-mail addresses).
    Should you still have issues after this week end you may claim your rank & status manually.

Ok, so we should just wait
    edited January 2016
    Woot! My E-mail finally arrived, and it updated.

One thing was weird though -- my account got updated automatically. I didn't have to sign in with the ES_XXXX account. I couldn't log in with the password I used originally -- I tried logging in three times and failed. Then I took a guess and used my original user name but the new password and it let me in.

Woot! My E-mail finally arrived, and it updated.

One thing was weird though -- my account got updated automatically. I didn't have to sign in with the ES_XXXX account. I couldn't log in with the password I used originally -- I tried logging in three times and failed. Then I took a guess and used my original user name but the new password and it let me in.

yeah they were workign with wordpress to get it all aligned
  • SephariousSepharious Beaumont, TexasPosts: 1Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Yep.

My email had the ES_XXXX name listed but my login was different. I found out what it was when I used my email to reset my password haha

If you're having trouble, try doing that.
    *sigh* i see people with thier Optimizr forum badge but i still dont have mine.
  • NOOBonboPRONOOBonboPRO Posts: 2Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Booster
    Therian12 said:

*sigh* i see people with thier Optimizr forum badge but i still dont have mine.

We'll figure it out eventually
    one day...
    I wonder why I am missing mine still
  • WeatherstationWeatherstation Posts: 42Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    Therian12 said:

maybe you used an other email to sign in for kickstarter?
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Posts: 54Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
    @Therian12 Did you sign in using the details listed on the email that you use to back on kickstarter? If not, and instead you created a new account but using the same email then they may have not gotten around to every user in the database yet. If you signed up with a completely different email than that which you use on kickstarter, then there is no chance you will get your badge automatically, and you should contact @ROCKFISH_Snoop .
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    Therian12 said:

Drop me a PM please, I'll look into it. :)