Update v.0.2.0.29432

2»

Comments

• Dying GaspDying Gasp Posts: 13Member
    Any news on the XBox update yet?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    It's complicated because of XPA and porting to UWP. We should have some news very soon.
  • troopitroopi Posts: 83Member

Rockfish, thanks for this amazing game! And the new update just hits the spot! -BEEP- of a job!
    Cheers!
  • dreampagedreampage Posts: 15Member
    Is there any information about when the 0.2 update comes to Xbox One? It's still 0.1.4.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    edited November 2016
    @dreampage , I just responded in another thread:

Unfortunately a lot of information hasn't been revealed because there were a couple kinks along the way to get the XBox patch here. Everspace was released on the Windows Store on November 22nd, which means it's only a short matter of time for the "scout update" to hit.

The team has been working really hard to ensure this update hits as soon as possible for everyone to experience.

Can't say a specific day when, but it is indeed very soon, I guarantee it! Thank you for your understanding and patience; is greatly appreciated.

• dreampagedreampage Posts: 15Member
    @Giraffasaur Thanks very much for the quick reply. Of course we're patient since this is an awesome game and it's worth waiting for. :)
  • dleszczewskidleszczewski Posts: 2Customer
    Hi. Is there a chance that it will be also multiplayer game?
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,102Moderator
    I'd say it's pretty safe to say that there won't be any multiplayer.
  • dleszczewskidleszczewski Posts: 2Customer
    I bought this game yesterday and its cool game...i miss anyway multiplayer :-)
  • Bl4ckSh33pBl4ckSh33p GermanyPosts: 25Member
    News about xbox update? V3 already on PC.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,102Moderator
    V2 is currently in submission, let's hope that it goes through... I wish this all would go faster, but it's also extra-complicated as we have to keep the Windows Store and XBox version in snyc.