Collect the package mission. Where to find it?

Used system scanner, checked all containers and I tried to interact with G B fighters.. but nothing happened. No ship has extra icon to tell me where is it. And scanner didnt scanned any item that I havent picked. Nothing special happened. How to solve it?

Comments

• DarlothDarloth Posts: 24Customer
    It's probably in a different system - check your map, there should be an icon on one of the further on systems.
  • TwoCablesTwoCables Posts: 66Customer
    edited September 2016
    For any mission, you have to look for things that have a star above them. When you see the starred indicator show up, go to it and then either search around very carefully or use a scanner. A scanner will show you all containers so then all you'll have to do is look for the goods. Once you find them, pick them up and fly to the ship that shows up on your sensors that has a star above it. Starred things on your sensors are parts of missions.
  • mugsymugsy Posts: 30Customer
    edited September 2016
    @ROCKFISH_Andi

The placement of these could use some work, I had 5 of these last night and all of them were hidden inside the walls of the asteroids... like literally in the rock and I could not get to them.

One was close to the edge and i managed to open it with an energy discharge and pick it up, but the other 4 were too far in to collect without a discharge mk2 and tractor beam and i didn't have the rescources to build them.

They were supposed to be in the caves obviously but it didn't place them very well!

Now i think on it I should have taken some screenies... I will do that next time!
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,056Moderator
    @mugsy Ok, thanks, I'll have a look
  • NavyAICSNavyAICS Posts: 7Member
    mugsy said:

@ROCKFISH_Andi

The placement of these could use some work, I had 5 of these last night and all of them were hidden inside the walls of the asteroids... like literally in the rock and I could not get to them.

One was close to the edge and i managed to open it with an energy discharge and pick it up, but the other 4 were too far in to collect without a discharge mk2 and tractor beam and i didn't have the rescources to build them.

They were supposed to be in the caves obviously but it didn't place them very well!

Now i think on it I should have taken some screenies... I will do that next time!

@mugsy, I'm not sure if you're talking about this game on PC or XB1, but I'm having the same issue on the XB1. It usually happens in the big asteroids with crystal mining. I thought I was going crazy for a minute because I swear I just saw it and then... wait, where did it go? I went outside the asteroid thinking it magically flew through the asteroid wall. Oh well, I had to leave it and move on.