Roll-out on Early Access, GOG and Xbox Preview Program

Comments

• CleverbirdCleverbird Customer Posts: 6
    Geez, this is disappointing... I might as well have waited and bought the Steam version, its only 2 bucks more expensive and at least I would've gotten it by now.
  • ES_4876ES_4876 Member Posts: 4
    Yup, not received my key either. Checked Spam, Promotions etc. Was part of the kickstarter backing (Space Cat) back in September 2015
  • JamalJamal Customer Posts: 1

Hey GOG users, please make sure to check your spam, promotion and even your trash folders. All Pre-odered keys have been sent out already.

does this include me? i pre-ordered it 2 days ago through the site for GOG GID Pre-Order but nothing in inbox or spam :/ who is the email going to be from?
    Also can anyone tell me the size of the entire game folder?
  • FylamaridFylamarid Customer Posts: 1
    edited September 2016
    Same here. Pre-ordered 4 days ago, and nothing in my inbox (spam included).

Edit: Just got an email from Michael explaining why I didn't get my key and a link to download the game from GOG. Thanks for taking the time to answer so quickly :)
  • cobretticobretti Member, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 30
    I'm sorry Michael, I is not one thing clear.
    I possess already a Key of steam, outlet to play the beta will automatically update or do I have to wait another key?
    Thanks so much
  • gkarrisgkarris Member, Common Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 71
    Everyone - please be patient...

I bet these guys are overwhelmed right now...
    Can the GOG key be exchanged for a Steam key? This option wasnt there when I bought the game last saturday, but I'd much rather have the game in my Steam library (assuming the key ever even arrives)
  • Lukin86Lukin86 Customer Posts: 2
    thank you
  • gkarrisgkarris Member, Common Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 71
    edited September 2016
    gkarris said:

I'm trying to write a review (I'm a Beta Backer).

I cannot, Steam says I'm not an owner?

Confused...

OIC....

I just bought Toxikk directly from the Developer instead of through Steam and Steam says the same thing - I don't "own it" through a Steam Purchase. I do own it since the Developers sold me a key.

Will be the same deal here since I bought a key from the Developers.

Too bad, though - I won't be able to review such an awesome game... :(
    Yay, got my key and a personal message to go with it! Thanks Rockfish :D
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    @Cleverbird, @Fylamarid: Just checked your accounts. Your orders were not processed completely. It's fixed now and I just sent personalized links to download the game from the GOG store. Sorry about the wait.
  • ES_4876ES_4876 Member Posts: 4
    Michael jsut been in contact. Issue is all sorted :)
  • MaalenMaalen Customer Posts: 1

@Cleverbird, @Fylamarid: Just checked your accounts. Your orders were not processed completely. It's fixed now and I just sent personalized links to download the game from the GOG store. Sorry about the wait.

Hey Michael, I've not gotten my key yet either. Would you mind checking me?
  • MisterFoxMisterFox Customer Posts: 2
    it might be a problem for more people than just @Cleverbird, @Fylamarid and @Maalen , i have nothing as well
  • NautilusNautilus Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 11
    edited September 2016
    hmm.. just went through all my e-mail folders but couldn't find anything newer than the kickstarter mail from earlier today.

or am i being silly and just have to update the beta on steam?
  • GCCRacerGCCRacer Customer Posts: 17
    Same problem for me - GOG-GID purchase from today, nothing in any folders.
  • LudovicLudovic Customer Posts: 1
    Hello,

On September 12th, I bought 2 copy of the GOG GID Pre-Order at the same time for 50€, it was confirmed by mail.
    Today, I received one link by email to redeem the game on GOG. When I clidked on the link, one licence was linked to my account but nothing for the second one.

How am I supposed to redeem the second key ?
    Maalen said:

Hey Michael, I've not gotten my key yet either. Would you mind checking me?
    Yep, double-checked. Your key went out. I just sent it again from my account.

• ES_8033ES_8033 Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 4
    Hehey ! I pledged 35 € and still not get the key... Is there a que for us too ?
  • atroposiatroposi Customer Posts: 2
    Got an invalid download link, too much pre-ordered ?
  • MaverickMaverick Customer Posts: 3
    @ROCKFISH_Michael Could you check that my code for GOG GID was send correctly? I still don't have it. I configure my server so mails from rockfishgames.com are on whitelist, so there is no possible that mail was mark as spam.

Thank you.
  • MisterFoxMisterFox Customer Posts: 2
    got it, thanks rockfish
    Ludovic said:

Hello,

On September 12th, I bought 2 copy of the GOG GID Pre-Order at the same time for 50€, it was confirmed by mail.
    Today, I received one link by email to redeem the game on GOG. When I clidked on the link, one licence was linked to my account but nothing for the second one.

How am I supposed to redeem the second key ?

Fixed! 2nd key just went out.

• atroposiatroposi Customer Posts: 2
    Wow, got it too ! Thanks @ROCKFISH_Michael ^^
  • GCCRacerGCCRacer Customer Posts: 17
    edited September 2016
    I keep checking my folders, but there's no mail. About two hours left to download and give the game a first try before I head to bed. Pretty please doublecheck...? Order is #8856
  • Joe BlogsJoe Blogs Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 4
    Got around to checking for my key finally, can't seem to find it anywhere.. :S Any chance of help? order #6027 :)
  • AntoonAntoon Common Beta Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 14
    edited September 2016
    Confused, I have Beta acces and got a new key. Will I have 2 copies of the game when I register the new key?

Edit: Ok, I registered the new key and it happens to be the same as the old one so I already own the game.
  • PIECEofTOASTPIECEofTOAST Member, Common Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 31
    Hey devs, big problem. I wanted to leave an amazing review for your game because I love it, but steam game me this error message.
    https://i.gyazo.com/098beacc98451f8232d4ff2edd8b8232.png

Steam won't let me leave a review because it claims I own the game through steam family sharing, which I most definitely do not. I received a key through you guys by purchasing beta access on your website, and don't have steam family sharing enabled with anyone.

I'm not sure if there is anything you guys can do but I really hope you fix it because I love your game and want to give it the attention it deserves.
  • alumaniaalumania Member Posts: 3
    @ROCKFISH_Michael I know this might've been asked like 1000 times, but is there a way to swap the GOG with Steam access key please?
  • MaverickMaverick Customer Posts: 3

Hey devs, big problem. I wanted to leave an amazing review for your game because I love it, but steam game me this error message.
    https://i.gyazo.com/098beacc98451f8232d4ff2edd8b8232.png

Steam won't let me leave a review because it claims I own the game through steam family sharing, which I most definitely do not. I received a key through you guys by purchasing beta access on your website, and don't have steam family sharing enabled with anyone.

I'm not sure if there is anything you guys can do but I really hope you fix it because I love your game and want to give it the attention it deserves.

Steam block possibility to add reviev if you buy key from other reseler than steam...

Preety stupid solution i my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.