more corvete types please

This is just a prety simple suggestion. In everspace there was only one corvette and that was the okar corvette. I would imagine the outlaws having a modified ship that was a large scrapper for dissasembling sations and stealing their resoruces along with bashing your ship, spinning it out and disrupting it's inertia dampeners. While the GnB could have a corvette with strong tractor beams and large engines that would pull and maybe even sling astroids at attackers. Not sure what the colonial fleet would have but they usualy don't make an apearence so it might not be needed. But that's all I got for now. Hope you consider it.

Comments

• lol_hypelol_hype Member, Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES2 Posts: 47
    There will be larger enemies in ES2. Not sure if you'll be getting more corvettes, but in the Demo already, we have an Outlaw Destroyer (almost like a Warship Lite, but you can destroy it). Definitely think there will be plenty larger ships in each faction.
  • I love the idea of going inside a massive behemoth of a machine seeing all of it's internal components and breaking them with varying effects. can't wait to get the demo.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110

I love the idea of going inside a massive behemoth of a machine seeing all of it's internal components and breaking them with varying effects.

It's going to be a fun day when we show these instances off. :wink:
  • lol_hypelol_hype Member, Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES2 Posts: 47
    edited January 7