PS4 Aim Problem

KanCoyoteKanCoyote Posts: 3Member
Hi guys,
I ve just buy EverSpace but i have a bad feeling about this...
What's wrong with aiming on PS4?? It's simply impossible to adjust properly aiming, the game is unplayable!
When i slowly move the right stick to aim a target, i can't move in diagonal, only up/down or left/right but not together. It's just impossible to have a good play and the feeling is horrible!!
I play on c configuration whatever sensitivity i choose it's the same problem. My controller is ok.
Just play your game on ps4 to see what i mean

Fix it PLZ

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,104Moderator
    Hi,

I tested it, and I think I know what you mean. It's the first time this is reported, noone ever seemed to have noticed / bothered, though (including myself, I once finsihed the game on PS4 on my first run on normal without a single perk upgraded). The controls are the same across all platforms, so I don't think we plan on changing them after such a long time since the game's released (players are used to it).

However, there is an option on PC where you can toggle off some "Input Smoothing" (filtering) we're doing and this seems to fix the problem. Now, this option only exists on PC currently (it was basically added for HOTAS players). I can't promise that there will be another update on PS4, but I guess If we do another one, it would be easy enough to also include this option.
  • KanCoyoteKanCoyote Posts: 3Member
    edited October 29
    The problem isn't smoothing... It is the dead zone i think.
    In your game dead zone up down is about 10, left right=10 and diagonal is 20...
    When we slowly curve the right stick in diagonal, the crosshair doesn't go in diagonal but up/down or right/left befor you cross the diagonal dead zone. It 's killing all feeling about aiming
    Hey guys!! Nobody do this -BEEP- since Golden Eye on Nintendo64!!
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,104Moderator
    I tested it, It's our smoothing which kinda creates a deadzone
  • KanCoyoteKanCoyote Posts: 3Member
    Well, i hope you will improve it in a patch soon.
    Thank you for answers.