Stuck in merchant/station menu

Hi, while in merchant/station/refuelling base menu I'm unable to exit, nor clicking on ESC nor hitting the ESC key on my keyboard. This happens everytime I enter a merchant/base/etc... I add a link to my Google drive with a in game capture of the problem and the specs of my PC with the Steam version of the game (ver 1.3.3.36382). Thanks in advance and merry Christmas. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fOVpsLiDvdEdHU0EpBW64G1jghQr7lvu

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,088Moderator
    Hi, thank you for this. We are unable to reproduce the problem. I'm assuming that it is some sort of binding conflict, as it seems you changed some of the controls bindings (as we can see in the hud for using consumables and devices).

Could you please test the following:

- What happens when you press the ESC key in order to leave the screen instead of using the mouse and clicking on the button

- And if you don't mind re-binding all your controls. Could you maybe reset all bindings to defaults by going to C:\Users\{YOUR_USERNAME}\AppData\Local\RSG\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and deleting both the Input.Ini and the GameUserSettings.ini (that's the only reliable way to completely reset everything, to quickly go to the AppData folder, you can enter %LocalAppData% in a windows explorer address field) and then try again (with mouse)
  • DeathblowDeathblow Posts: 1Member
    I have the exact same problem, and have tried deleting/re-assigning the key. I cannot use the default, since I use the keyboard/mouse left handed.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,088Moderator
    Deathblow said:

I have the exact same problem, and have tried deleting/re-assigning the key. I cannot use the default, since I use the keyboard/mouse left handed.

Hi, have you only deleted/reassigned via menu, or have you tried the only reliable way to reset all bindings to defaults by going to C:\Users\{YOUR_USERNAME}\AppData\Local\RSG\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and deleting both the Input.Ini and the GameUserSettings.ini (to quickly go to the AppData folder, you can enter %LocalAppData% in a windows explorer address field)???

If this does not do the trick, could you maybe send us your non-working input.ini and GameUserSettings.ini (you can attach them as zip here)