Info Update 21

ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
edited September 2018 in NEWS
Attention all pilots! A new info update is live providing more info about the upcoming Alpha including new game content and much more...

http://bit.ly/ES_UD21

Comments

• WaterbuckWaterbuck Posts: 8Common Alpha Backer, Space Cat
    edited April 2016
    Hi Dev Team... Congrats and thanks a lot for making such a wonderful universe for us to get lost in :)
    I'm one of the "Basic" version backers and was wondering if there is any way to "upgrade" my current package from the basic version to "Alpha" or "Beta" without having to buy an entire package again.

It might help if we can do that since many backers like me who couldn't afford it via KickStarter and now would like to get into the game earlier by upgrading their "package".

Thanks anyway and looking forward for some cool gameplay/demo videos on YouTube soon ^ ^ :)
  • Sturmwind80Sturmwind80 Posts: 17Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    Hi Devs,

i want to upgrade my package too. Is there a chance?
    I am a Space Dog and will become a Space Optimizr for the Alpha Access.

Thanks and you make a perfect job with the game.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    Hi Guys,

that's great news! When we are back from EGX next week, we will send out emails to all backers w/o Alpha Access to upgrade their pledge if they want to.
  • TensETensE Posts: 25Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Booster
    It's nice seeing things progressing. The post mentions basic VR support for the Rift. I hope that doesn't mean any exclusivity and you guys are going to include Vive support later on as well right?

I'm still a bit upset about the Alpha push back and like I thought the post said it's now due end of April. Hoping that's the last delay. I do understand the reasons and everything so I'm not holding it against anyone. Hoping to have a great time when the game comes out and hoping we Alpha backers can have a close relationship with the devs in terms of feedback, bug reports, feature implementations/improvements and so on. After people will no longer be able to receive Alpha access are there going to be Alpha/Beta only forums where players can discuss things mentioned before?
  • 4WD4WD Posts: 6Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Looks better with every update :) But imHo the Hud on Top of the Screenshots is hard to see with its semi transparency. Maybe add an Option to make it 100% opaque ?
  • WaterbuckWaterbuck Posts: 8Common Alpha Backer, Space Cat

Hi Guys,

that's great news! When we are back from EGX next week, we will send out emails to all backers w/o Alpha Access to upgrade their pledge if they want to.

Thank you so much Michael and team!
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    TensE said:

It's nice seeing things progressing. The post mentions basic VR support for the Rift. I hope that doesn't mean any exclusivity and you guys are going to include Vive support later on as well right?

I'm still a bit upset about the Alpha push back and like I thought the post said it's now due end of April. Hoping that's the last delay. I do understand the reasons and everything so I'm not holding it against anyone. Hoping to have a great time when the game comes out and hoping we Alpha backers can have a close relationship with the devs in terms of feedback, bug reports, feature implementations/improvements and so on. After people will no longer be able to receive Alpha access are there going to be Alpha/Beta only forums where players can discuss things mentioned before?

It is nothing about exclusivity! We simply got the Rift hardware a little earlier. The whole idea of the Alpha is exactly as you described above and there will be Alpha/Beta exclusive sections on this forum to discuss things between you guys and our dev team.
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    null
    Hi I think iv broken my refresh button :p :p :p
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    edited April 2016
    ROCKFISH_Michael
    Said
    null "Hi Guys,

that's great news! When we are back from EGX next week, we will send out emails to all backers w/o Alpha Access to upgrade their pledge if they want to."

I think iv broken the refresh on my email account
    :p