Switch Patch 1.0.1
We've just released the first patch for Nintendo Switch, bringing some new options settings, performance improvements and bugfixes. Have fun playing!
- Added Korean language support
- Added special "retro graphics" option that is unlocked after finishing a hardcore mode run
- Added an option to adjust the HUD marker size, and increased the default size of the HUD markers
- Improved performance e.g. when flying through asteroids and colonial stations
- Improved texture quality of explosions and the trading vessel
- Fixed time speedup bug that occured when having Time Extender activated and either destroying Okkar frigate turrets or Outlaw Snipers or scrapping a Shock Rifle Pro that is floating in space
- Fixed no manufacturer being set for Plasma Powered Jump and Destabilizer Missile
- Fixed that the labels for Use Consumable and Confirm were switched in the Gamepad Schemes menu
- Fixed that the neutron cannon projectiles were not increasing in size over time
- Fixed that the navigation using the left analog stick would occasionally skip items in some menus
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.