Major expansion "EVERSPACE™ - Encounters" released

2»

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,204
    Chiron69 said:

Dear sir.

Do you happen to know if Everspace for Xbox One support HOTAS joysticks? ;-)

Best wishes

Chiron69

It does not
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,204

Buongiorno...

A che punto siamo con Enc per X Box?

Hi, the release for Encounters on XboxOne is scheduled for this Friday (May 11th)
  • doobiesnaxdoobiesnax Member Posts: 21
    Played for five hours today! Love the update\expansion! It’s added fresh life to a game I’ve played to death!
    Love the new electric weapon, and though the new ship ‘seems’ to be a bit lacking at first, after spending some money on upgrading it, it’s made me play differently (which was obviously your intention) works well! The emp ‘bomb’ is great fun, the new rocket, doesn’t seem particularly interesting, but adds variation. Love the story and characters, it feels so good to feel like the game has more of a purpose than to just get to the end of the level....just gutted you aren’t planning on making any new dlc for this! Gutted! If you continued to bring out new stories, new characters, new ships, new enemies and new scenery, I doubt I’d ever get bored!

Thanks for all your effort guys and gals, and allowing me to play this game once again!

Quick question: Can we only get the other new main weapons from that dealer (story character) or are there other ways?

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110

Quick question: Can we only get the other new main weapons from that dealer (story character) or are there other ways?

That character is the only one who offers those exclusive blueprints.

Though it should be noted Hardcore mode starts with ALL blueprints unlocked, including his. ;-)