Differences of faction view

Zack1989Zack1989 Posts: 24Member
I wonder, every time there's a Okkar Forces Inbound, why does a Colonial Warship comes? does it mean that Okkar has hijacked the Colonial Warship or what?

If it was the Frigates with 3 or 4 ships, it's understandable but why a Warship? Moreover it shows Colonial Warship as it's name?

I don't understand?...

Best Answers

• Zack1989Zack1989 Posts: 24
    Accepted Answer
    Understood.. 1 thing left to know..

Will there be a warship of their own?

Also, is there another faction to be added after defeating Gorc on the future update?
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098
    Accepted Answer
    Zack1989 said:

Will there be a warship of their own?

Also, is there another faction to be added after defeating Gorc on the future update?

SPOILERS AHEAD

Admiral Gorc is a Warship of their own, with the ability to launch Enhanced fighters, fire a Thermal Laser and move around the battlefield. Unless you're talking of more warship-like ships, in which case that's entirely in the hands of the developers and would not be revealed until the time is right. Personally, I think it would make more sense to create additional fighters and corvette-sized enemies to add variety to the current gameplay loop and leave the warship-type ships as they are. We'll see, though.

Another faction might be over-complicating the current formula; I think it's unlikely we'll see another faction in future DLC. But who knows, with new ships, gear, locations and story content it's possible we could see a new powerful group trying to lay claim to the Beltegrades after Gorc's defeat. It's another one of those questions that are in the hands of the developers; just have to be patient to find out!
  • Zack1989Zack1989 Posts: 24
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for all that.. I'll wait for that time to come.. Make this game better than Freelancer, Starlancer & Strike Suit Zero in the way that you guys can in the future..

Answers

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    edited June 2017
    Have you completed the storyline?

I ask because the answer requires spoilers.
  • Zack1989Zack1989 Posts: 24Member
    I completed the storyline about 10 times in the last 2 weeks..
  • Zack1989Zack1989 Posts: 24Member
    I just can't help but wonder about that.. In the future, will there be a Warship of their own version or is it replaced by another?

That's all i need to know for now..