Local Objectives

Big72Big72 Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 17
After playing through a few times I have a few notes.

1. When I enter a system and use the scanner I try and make a mental note whats in the area. Thinking to myself "I'm gonna go get that container then mine that crystal," etc. I've had the problem of after getting whats in the container(or after bitter disappointment) I have a hard time seeing where the crystal went in perspective to how I may have changed angle. Sometimes the little marker for it is hidden behind another part of the UI. If I could adjust the imaginary UI circle with all the markers on it, or better yet, have multiple invisible circles for different things. 1 for other ships, 1 for resources etc.
2. I'm curious that there isn't a load-out section of the hangar where one could say I want laser beams and Gatling instead of whatever else. As an addition to that you could have upgrades for the weapons you collect.
3. In the options menu there is a voice volume control, I haven't been hearing many voices. Well, no more than usual.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,317
    Thanks for playing and thank you for your feedback!
    1. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, markers for ships and resources already are different. What do you mean by invisible circles?
    2. There is a perk "bonus equipment" that offers you random additional equipment before launching. We also plan on having different start equipment on the other 2 ships. Maybe we'll also add a perk were you can have better equipment or some sort of choice.
    3. More voices will be added soon ;-)
  • Big72Big72 Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 17
    1. The invisible circles that the local objectives run around when you're not facing them. If I'm not facing my opponent there is a small triangle to indicate where they are. When I change direction the triangle follows an invisible circle. Hope this clarifies.
  • SigmaSigma Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 40
    Invisible circles are already in the game bro. You just can't see them.