Stretch Goals

ES_10419ES_10419 Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 1
So since Rockfish is still selling the game on the Everspace website are stretch goals still running? Would love to see proper HOTAS support as niche as that might be.

Comments

• Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73
    yer I also would love to know if the stretch goals still stand. I'd love to use my HOTAS for this game at least try it.

I'd expect as the game never officially reached the stretch goals they still intend to try and do them but I'd imagine its low priority though
  • MallickMallick Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Bro Posts: 3
    Yes I cannot imagine playing this game and not using my HOTAS.
    I cannot find any info on stretch goals on the Everspace site but I would definitely consider throwing more funding in for support
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    Hi guys, to prevent feature creep we don't have any new stretch goals to be unlocked. That being said, once there is a plugin available to support HOTAS in UE4 we will look into that matter. The foundation for that is the full gamepad support which "has been unlocked" already by our new friends from Microsoft [email protected] :)
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73

Hi guys, to prevent feature creep we don't have any new stretch goals to be unlocked. That being said, once there is a plugin available to support HOTAS in UE4 we will look into that matter. The foundation for that is the full gamepad support which "has been unlocked" already by our new friends from Microsoft [email protected] :)

quick question did Microsoft unlock it for Xbox only or for Xbox and windows? (especially as there essentially supposed to be related)
  • 4WD4WD Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 6

quick question did Microsoft unlock it for Xbox only or for Xbox and windows? (especially as there essentially supposed to be related)

and what about xpad or xboxdrv ?

• ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    Our deal with Microsoft covers Xbox One and Win10 for their own store. We will support Win7-10, Mac and Linux through Steam and GOG.