Just get the collector edition, question about beta

ZhaozhengZhaozheng Posts: 3Customer, Collector Beta Backer
Are we still in Alpha state ATM? and When does this `Exclusive Beta Access via Steam` started? July 29?
I am a bit confused because `NOTE: Access to the exclusive Beta Program will close on July 31!` , does that mean it is already start and after July 31 it will be some kind of open beta, or does that mean "buying beta or collector edition to gain access to beta" will not be available after July 31.

Interestingly I have seem the footage from place to place but never get a chance to knew what game this is. I am a oculus rift cv1 owner and I felt this game will be prefect for that. I felt that I hardly hear about this game on site like Reddit where I get most of my vr info from, like review or recommendation. I felt that if you guys confidence with your game and the beta release on 29, I would recommend to inform more ppl over there about this game on other site since I believer a lot of ppl will be interested in this game.

Comments

• Ganodi GungiGanodi Gungi Posts: 35Customer, Collector Beta Backer
    I have some concerns as well.
    I'm a collector beta backer.
    I got purchase confirmation and yet no CD-key.
    Steam shows no Everspace game at all even when using the search engine.
    Is there a different Steam for Europe?
    I'm from the south shore of Montreal Canada.
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    Yes ATM Everspace is in Alpha and will begin its beta stage July 29 and after 31 July you will no longer be able to purchase beta access and will then only be able to purchase the full version ( beta will give you full version on release as well) . Steam conditions . As for the key if haven't been mailed out yet it should be soon. I have not noticed any messages from the devs saying anything about delays so 29 July should be a go . Don't forget to check your spam folder. Steam access will be same in Canada as is Europe . You will have the instructions on how to access game through steam in the email along with the key.
  • ZhaozhengZhaozheng Posts: 3Customer, Collector Beta Backer
    Soran said:

Yes ATM Everspace is in Alpha and will begin its beta stage July 29 and after 31 July you will no longer be able to purchase beta access and will then only be able to purchase the full version ( beta will give you full version on release as well) . Steam conditions . As for the key if haven't been mailed out yet it should be soon. I have not noticed any messages from the devs saying anything about delays so 29 July should be a go . Don't forget to check your spam folder. Steam access will be same in Canada as is Europe . You will have the instructions on how to access game through steam in the email along with the key.

Thx for the info, still not sure how VR ready will be for the BETA stage but I hope they are still some other way for ppl to get a chance to try out the game. To me, game like this is a must buy as a space sim genre and as a VR game.