Refund

MaheekrMaheekr Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 26
I have waited for two days for a reply on my email regarding a refund. I would like a refund. Please help.

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited July 2016
    @ROCKFISH_Uwe or @ROCKFISH_Michael should be able to help you out; they should see this thread now I've tagged their names! Hope you reconsider; would love to see you stick around for the Beta coming out in just a couple weeks.
  • MaheekrMaheekr Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 26
    edited July 2016

@ROCKFISH_Uwe or @ROCKFISH_Michael should be able to help you out; they should see this thread now I've tagged their names! Hope you reconsider; would love to see you stick around for the Beta coming out in just a couple weeks.

Thank you very much. I was under the impression the beta was already out. I love the look of this game. And I will for sure grab it when its fully released if not earlier.
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgAdministrator Posts: 118
    @Maheekr Your request is already on the way. You'll get a notification and refund shortly. Thanks for your support and interest in EVERSPACE.
  • MaheekrMaheekr Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 26
    edited July 2016

@Maheekr Your request is already on the way. You'll get a notification and refund shortly. Thanks for your support and interest in EVERSPACE.

Well a small reply would be nice to get immediately. And for the other people reading this: They, meaning Christian has requested me to edit my post to something which he incomprehensibly requested. I do not get whats the issue. He seems to have a problem with my semantics. I had waited one day, but on the second day I got a reply from a regular person. and on the third day I get a reply.
    Day 1: 11 July = 1 day.
    Day 2: 12 July = nothing.
    Day 3: 13 July gets reply from person and gets reply from rockfish.
    1 + 1 + 1 = 3

So then it would be three days. I should then change my post to "I had to wait three whole days". But I wont. Because I had waited for about two days. Im not a robot rockfish. Your customer service should save my account information based on what sort of order I have placed. My order number should suffice. And please hire someone who can write proper english replies.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited July 2016
    @Maheekr Nobody is perfect, man. Some people miss the details of what they're purchasing because they're excited about the product, and some small ambitious design studios miss a few refund requests because they're hard at work perfecting a game before Beta.

Glad to know your order is getting resolved.
  • AwezomePozzumAwezomePozzum Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 4
    edited July 2016
    [REDACTED ORIGINAL DUE TO RASH DECISION]