Bobba FettBobba Fett Posts: 7Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
I think I will play:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Le27ejQdhq4

while traveling through space, making things explode :v

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 31Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    I gotta have a bit of Holst's The Planets
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Posts: 54Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
    I'll probably just listen to whatever sounds and soundtracks are in the game. Judging by the quality of the visual assets, the audio assets must also be really good.
  • WoonaWoona Posts: 22Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    I'm enormously curious and excited about the music being composed for the game. I have high hopes in that regard ^_^ But in the same way I always had flying music in War Thunder, I have a bunch of songs. Right now I'm bingeing on Limitless by Adventure Club
  • Atomic SlothAtomic Sloth Posts: 4Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
    I'll likely be looping the entire Metallica "Kill 'Em All" album as well as some Rammstein and KMFDM.
  • WeatherstationWeatherstation Posts: 42Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    I think it will be some kind of Electro-House mix with a lot of bass :)
  • SaloriusSalorius Posts: 32Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space God
    This one knocks you out of your socks !
    Akkadian Empire by Audiomachine ..... Yeah....
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=XTQNukKjvQo
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    In honor of the late, great David Bowie...I'd have to go with Starman and Space Oddity. Probably on repeat. Hehe.
  • ES_10630ES_10630 Posts: 5Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Something from Battlestar Galactica of course! Nothing like some Taiko drums, as you dispose of Cylons the baddies!
  • Newguyy419Newguyy419 Posts: 7Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Rogue
    big fan of classical orchestral music. might play that when mining and modding.

Also recently found a guy named DJ S3RL who I'm really enjoying. probably through that in there too.
  • NhylusNhylus Posts: 3Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog, Collector Beta Backer
    Music from other space-y games is the right choice for me. Add a bit more space to your space, yes please!
  • CrizerCrizer Posts: 3
    I would be almost tempted to have the some DDR music in the background. DDR is always acceptable xD
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    I'm a huge fan of FTL's complete soundtrack, but I've enjoyed what we've heard from Everspace's in-game music already. There's something about listening to the OST while playing a game for me that just feels good.
  • PgcmoorePgcmoore Posts: 4Member, Common Alpha Backer
    Pink Floyd - Animals - Dogs
  • SpawnTDKSpawnTDK Posts: 4Customer
    just the usual stuff Arch Enemy, Chimaira, Böhse Onkelz, Hatebreed ,,,

ES is announced to be action filled, so no need for the usual space-chillout stuff
  • LunoruLunoru Posts: 77Member, Common Alpha Backer
    edited April 2016
    I'll probably turn on all of my trance - nightcore collected songs and turn on calm or fight songs like this one :)
  • MrWoodchipMrWoodchip Posts: 53Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    edited April 2016
    Anything from Two Steps From -BEEP-. They do crazy dramatic movie trailer music. It turns every firefight into the most intense thing ever.

Also apparently the opposing word to heaven is a badword.
  • ShiuzanShiuzan Posts: 76Customer
    I suggest to everyone to listen to this:

It fits perfectly to the overall theme and feel of the game.

You all enjoy space and don't forget to wreck those pesky outlaws and aliens!