Neutral spaceships attacking

SchnackenbauerSchnackenbauer Posts: 16Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
Intel(R) i7-5820K CPU 3.30GHz
Windows 10 - 64 Bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

The neutral enemy attack, if you open a box on their station (to shoot or simply fly on the other hand to open).

Is it wanted like that?

The new menu (also for crafting) is really great you succeeded! :)

but I like most, that now the weapons that are found can be compared with the current. Great thing!!!!

==============================================

Die neutralen Feinde greifen an, wenn man auf ihrer Station eine Kiste öffnet (auf schießen oder einfach dagegen fliegen um zu öffnen).

Ist das so gewollt?

Das neue Menü (auch zum craften) ist euch echt super gelungen! :)

Am besten gefällt mir aber, dass man jetzt die Waffen die man findet mit den aktuellen vergleichen kann. Super Sache!!!!

Comments

• ROCKFISH_MarcoROCKFISH_Marco Posts: 38Moderator
    Yes, this is intended. The containers directly attached to the mining stations are considered their property and shooting/opening them will trigger alert.
  • SchnackenbauerSchnackenbauer Posts: 16Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Meanness ! :P
  • SchnackenbauerSchnackenbauer Posts: 16Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    It is also normal that the money that is left at the Perks (sometimes 200 credits) will not be counted in the next round?
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Yes, that's why there is a perk that lets you take some credits in the next round.
    OK, thanks for the info. Then I will tonight play again extensively and report errors.

Keep it up!

I'm really curious as to what still comes ..