What Can We Expect for Next Update?

fdiaz78fdiaz78 Posts: 101Space Optimizr
So the end of the month is coming up and I have not played Everspace in over two weeks. What can we expect at a minimum in the next update?

Best Answer

Answers

• ShiuzanShiuzan Posts: 76Customer
    fancy stuff for nicer screenshots (ui toggle), functional cockpit ui, many bug fixes, and some more special stuff :smile: that's pretty much all I can remember from my streams with the devs. This should be pretty open info and not get me into trouble. :wink:
    Hopefully the devs show up to answer more precisely for you :smile:
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    functional cockpit ui in the upcoming patch? where did you get that from?
  • fdiaz78fdiaz78 Posts: 101Space Optimizr
    edited June 2016

New weapons, new devices, new consumables, removed/changed/added perks, many tweaks, balancing changes, bugfixes, UI changes, more options, item dropping and comparing, basic trading and much more. Hopefully out end of next week (we'll see how that goes - lot's of stuff to be tested)

Looking forward to the patch. Not to be mean (just honest feedback) I have stopped playing for weeks now because of the repetitive nature of the current alpha. I hope you guys consider implementing more dynamic elements in the Alpha, Beta and release to keep us engaged. Grinding credits gets old real fast. There needs to be some more progression built into the game other than credits and blueprints.

In your previous interviews you mentioned your inspiration was the movie "Edge of Tomorrow" where the character dies constantly but remembers the events prior to death making him more and more experienced and combat proficient. It would awesome if you could implement this into the character by somehow letting us get AP points to invest in the perks tree i.e. +1 to ship ROF or some other perk that improves your character as he/she remembers their death so they have better combat proficiency.
  • SteamBrainsSteamBrains Posts: 72Space Cat

Shots fired

Most likely misunderstood something you said in the later hours of one of my streams. Let's forget I ever said that.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    No worries, it was scheduled but we probably gonna push that back a little.
    Looking forward to that! :smile: