What did I buy?

DyzectDyzect Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 3
I thought I pledged back in the kickstarter days, but I may be mistaken... it could have been on the website before alpha. Is there a way to see what package I have, if any? When I go to my profile on the forums it says "Common Alpha Backer" I'd like to know if I can upgrade from Alpha to Collector, or just have to pay for the Collector's edition outright.

Please and thanks,

Dyzect

Comments

• DyzectDyzect Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 3
    I found my reciept email finally...I paid for the Everspace Collectors Pack on 10/9/2015...for 70 €, now its 50. sadface :*( but I finally found my alpha key so yay! It was in the Gmail Trash for some reason.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    Thanks for getting the Collector Edition! After the Alpha program has been closed the Collector Edition doesn't include Alpha access nor the right to add your name to the player database in-game anymore. Hence, it is €20 less now (that was the price difference between Alpha and Beta access). Lucky you who got into the alpha and your name in the final game which hopefully make you a happy face after all ;-)
  • DyzectDyzect Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 3
    I do remember seeing something like that. Thank you for the explanation, I've been playing the alpha and I have to say Everspace is very well put together so far in my opinion...now only if you would build an RPG spinoff (maybe name it EverLancer) j/k. I'm impressed with you guys over there at RockFish, Bravo gents. :D