Lets Player / Video Maker

KrimsunBladeKrimsunBlade Posts: 1Member
Hello there!

So I've been pretty excited for this project since I first saw it on Kick starter, It's only the 3rd project I've ever backed and I genuinely can't wait for more news on this. As a side note, once this game does come out, I'll more than likely be making a series of video on it. I love the whole theme of this game and I have an extremely high interest in space games.

If anybody is interested, my channel can be found here: www.youtube.com/thenewbygamers

Blade out!

Comments

• DeXtarDeXtar Posts: 8Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Dude i mean, i don't really care if you make advertisement for your channel, but please don't say you backed the project when you don't even have.... there is a clear sign for backers behind the username, and dude, you are cleary missing that. next time, you better don't make up lies...
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Posts: 54Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
    Hey, it's possible he hasn't signed up through the email account or the account changes have yet to be made. A large number of people haven't gotten the badge yet due to this.
  • Therian12Therian12 Posts: 27Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    I am a backer and i am still missing my backer badge so unrustle your jimmies not every account has the badge set yet. in fact i am the same backer level as you Dextar. Dont go on a witch hunt on the first day the forum is active.
  • RezRez Posts: 12Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Rogue
    Out of interest, will it be allowed to post youtube clips of the alpha?
  • WeatherstationWeatherstation Posts: 42Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    Or to stream it via twitch?
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Posts: 54Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
    @ES_6585 We've been discussing this, whether there is or will be an NDA on early content on this thread here forum.everspace-game.com/discussion/comment/454/#Comment_454 but we have yet to hear a response from a developer.
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Posts: 73Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
    Well its official guys you can now, or at least when you get into the game, stream, record and monetise your lets play video's. so who rocks, the Devs do, thats who
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator

Well its official guys you can now, or at least when you get into the game, stream, record and monetise your lets play video's. so who rocks, the Devs do, thats who

D'aww...too kind Kurzon.

As a backer with Alpha/Beta access, feel free to stream your gameplay, post screenshots, and/or upload to Youtube. Thank you for the support guys.