Game run in 144hz ?

KisaiKisai Posts: 8Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
Its work in Alpha or not ?

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,095Moderator, Space Cat
    edited May 2016
    To my understanding, this is not available in the Alpha. That said, it is being tested and could appear with the final release.

There seem to be a decent number of individuals with 144hz monitors who would like to see the ability to unlock FPS and disable V-Sync.

Might check out this thread here: Ultrawide Support? (I know it's a little off-topic, but it shows Rockfish is looking into more ways to showcase their beautiful game.)
  • jypsonjypson Posts: 52Customer
    Mine is hovering right around 60fps, and I have a BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz (freesync). Looks like it's locked down for now.
  • KisaiKisai Posts: 8Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    ok thanks you guys ;)
  • FairlaneFairlane Posts: 1Common Beta Backer, Customer
    I hope there will be a lot of settings we can change for Graphics, also this stupid FPS lock!
    Why is there a fps lock? I will enjoy this beautiful game to run with my 144hz /fps :)
    So, please dear developer, add this Graphicsettings options ingame, thank you :)
  • HyfernoxHyfernox Posts: 3Common Beta Backer, Customer
    I am voting for this too. I am getting 62 fps and no way to go beyond that. It feels smooth and plays very well but we 144-ers know what it's like to play on 144 fps ... Please devs, look into it someday.