Hangar and Space jumps

SeigunSeigun Posts: 8Common Alpha Backer, Customer
sorry if these ideas may have already been mentioned but i have not come across them in the forum.

firstly i was wondering if before a run when you are in the hangar will you have the option to customize you ship with certain mk 1 weapons and devices if you have found the blue prints before hand? for example, if i find the blue prints for the mk 1 laser beam weapons, could i start with them next run by swapping it out for pulse cannons.

i was also wondering, while choosing the next zone to go to (not sector), will there be any basic information displayed, like what resources there are to mine - gas, ore, crystal etc, maybe type of enemies - outlaws or aliens to help plan a route for building a run, for example if im looking for particular resource like gas to make scan probes because im low i can see which zone contains some instead of relying on pure luck of the draw?

just like to add, the game is stunning and very smooth so far, i look forward to the updates and to see what other content is added, keep up the good work :)

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Yes, both ideas are planned: Some loadout customization before the run and more information displayed on the map to better plan your route.