Ressources glitch when restarting !

ZoritaZorita Posts: 19Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Warrior
Hi there !

I was playing/testing the game and decided to verify something. After I noticed at first Alpha days testing we lose nano bots we used if we quit the game and relaunch it (cf https://forum.everspace-game.com/discussion/472/intended-nano-bots-disappearing-after-re-load-the-game#latest ), I was wondering if ressources have the same treatment.

And indeed, after a little test a bit earlier, Ressources are lost if, for example, you craft a weapon or a mod, quit the game and relaunch it. You don't have your crafted weapon/mod, and you don't have your used ressources neither !

I noticed it "works" in the reverse way, too !
- Launch your game, during your current run, collect ressources
- quit game (always without jump) and relaunch it.
- you keep your collected ressources, credits, fuel !

This time Rockfish, I guess it's not intended this way =p wanted to tell you about this, but correct me if I'm wrong ^^ have fun !

Comments

• ZoritaZorita Posts: 19Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Warrior
    edited May 2016
    Edit : was wrong about credits, but ressources are still there when you collect them, quit game and relaunch.

05.15 : was wrong again about credits; seems like they're kept. So fuel, credits and ressources are kept when you collect and restart, but not consumables and weapons/equipments.:wink: