Game crash

GalehannGalehann Posts: 5Member
I don't know if this is the right place for an alpha technical feedback, I want to report a crash that occured during my last run.

After retrieving some data, I got a log file about some guy having a parasite problem in his hull, then, when I closed the log file, the game crashed with a fatal error.
I didn't lose my progress when I restarted the game though.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    OK, thanks. We will include debugging symbols and a new crash reporter in the next update that will give us more hints about why the game crashes.
  • Tamer85Tamer85 Posts: 3Member
    Hello I have the problem that who I start the game and kampfbin in an air crashes the game immediately after 3 minutes from . I have a GTX 980 and AMD FX 8320 and use a 250 gb ssd. and then get this report

MachineId:E2568959409E6468D120529F5E1FF05F
    EpicAccountId:e0b8f83edcfa4c68ace367258c2ec86a

LowLevelFatalError [File:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.12+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3 D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 180]
    Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. D3D device was not available to assertain DXGI cause.

RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDebug::AssertFailed()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!VerifyD3D11Result()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHICreateVert exBuffer()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDynamicRHI::CreateVertexBuffer _RenderThread()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FGPUParticleVertexBuffer::InitR HI()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRenderResource::InitResource()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UParticleModuleSubUVMovie:ete rmineImageIndex()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask<`FParticleSimulation GPU::InitResources'::`2'::EURCMacro_FInitParticleS imulationGPUCommand>::ExecuteTask()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksN amedThread()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksU ntilQuit()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run()