Crafing fuel and nano bots?

AlcoAlco Posts: 14Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
Being able to craft fuel and/or nano bots would help with progression.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    I'm sure it would. That's why it's not possible :#
  • baronvonfritzbaronvonfritz Posts: 3Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Seriously, crafting fuel and nano bots would help a lot, or up the drop ratio please.
  • fdiaz78fdiaz78 Posts: 101Space Optimizr
    @ROCKFISH_HCK Is this for Alpha or will be in place for release?
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    It's not planned to craft these resources. Only equipment can be crafted. But we will add refueling and trading stations where you can stock up your resources.
  • yezayeza Posts: 68
    many people forget about the fact that this game is a rogue-like. dying is part of the game ;)
  • ES_10374ES_10374 Posts: 13Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    I never ran out of fuel outside the one time I did it on purpose and nanobots are plentiful since the update graciously gave us even more missile turrets to shoot at. As long as you can't do anything useful at those terran stations one might as well shoot them up for all they have to offer. ;)
  • ShiuzanShiuzan Posts: 76Customer
    Fuel and nanobots are highly specialized materials to be crafted by large refineries or factories, which means your tiny little ship wouldn't be able to produce them even if you wanted it to.

Crafting these materials will only decrease the difficulty of the game. Which is the opposite of what the developers want.

Besides, I've never really run out of fuel or nanobots on good runs, on bad runs however I did die quite fast once running out of nanobots. Yet that is part of the game.

Long story short: