Uh. No idea what to call this

Word To Your MothershipWord To Your Mothership Posts: 2Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
So I was getting destroyed by 4 scouts, a chieftan and an elite. In a last ditch effort I tried to repair and get enough boost to get out of there. The repair somehow made me invinceable, and the enemies thought I was dead. My ship would not respond to controls, except boost. Pro tip, if this happens to you, for the love of god don't boost. I endlessly wandered through space wondering what will become of me and what will kill me first, the barrier, the life support or motion sickness. In the end the barrier got me before I puked up my intestines. Also please excuse the love making music. It helps me murder people.

http://plays.tv/video/572ff3ac2a9c1fae3e/bug-report-oh-fucking-god

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Yes, this was reported several times and should be fixed in the next update.
  • Orici_gerOrici_ger Posts: 18Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    i would say you initially died but those nanoprobes repaird you after you are dead so in a way you became immortal :P you lucky sob ^^ if you had any control in this situation you can beat the -BEEP- out of those motherships but i guess this is some sort of bug as our rockfish friend stated :)
  • Orici_gerOrici_ger Posts: 18Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    nice video btw motion sickness for everyone
  • zefferonizefferoni Posts: 15Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    For now, you can quit the game and continue. It'll start you at the beginning of the area you were in.
This discussion has been closed.