So i paid but have no download...

ShaneShane Customer Posts: 2
I just bought the basic package under the impression i would be able to download and play today. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Iron_ClawIron_Claw Member Posts: 18
    The basic package give you access when the full game comes out later this year. The people playing now bought Alpha access before the Alpha released. You can no longer buy/upgrade to Alpha, you will have to wait for the Beta or full release.
  • ShaneShane Customer Posts: 2
    Alright thanks. I'll be to busy with No Man's Sky, Rockfish can have my money. Looks like a great game.
  • MaheekrMaheekr Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 26
    When is the beta released?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    We will send out Beta keys at the end of this month ;)
  • JustinasJustinas Customer Posts: 3
    I just bought Alpha version, but still I can't find where to download. Help?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    @Justinas The Alpha program has been closed a while ago. You purchased just an upgrade FROM Alpha TO Collector which REQUIRES the Alpha Editition or the Space Optimizr Kickstarter. I just refunded your purchase. However, you can still buy into the Beta which will ship at the end of this month: https://everspace-game.com/shop/
  • MaheekrMaheekr Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 26
    edited July 2016
    I would like a refund please. Ive sent an email. I havent received a response yet. Please refund it now.
  • ShamelessPlace ShamelessPlace Common Backer ES1, Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 15
    Shane said:

Alright thanks. I'll be to busy with No Man's Sky, Rockfish can have my money. Looks like a great game.

They are 2 completely different games...read next time..
  • ShamelessPlace ShamelessPlace Common Backer ES1, Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 15
    Maheekr said:

I would like a refund please. Ive sent an email. I havent received a response yet. Please refund it now.

Next time you buy something read the entirety of the sales line. All needed to do was look at the first post to see what was available and when....don't blame DEV for your inability to read.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited July 2016
    @ShamelessPlace Shane admitted to fault and was just being honest about NMS. Nothing wrong about that; don't think you need to be so critical of him.

And for Maheekr, I don't think there is any blaming going on. Just a guy who made a purchase who didn't realize what he was buying, followed by asking the devs if he could get a refund.

Have you ever skimmed over instructions/fine print and/or bought something you were excited about, later realizing was incorrect? If not, I commend your constant vigilance of your finances. If so, it's all good. We're only human, after all.
  • AwezomePozzumAwezomePozzum Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 4
    edited July 2016
    @ROCKFISH_Michael , @ROCKFISH_Uwe: I bought the game back September 12th 2015, and have apparently not received any sort of download, order number, or anything relating to my purchase except "Hey! thanks for pledging!".

When I pledged, I pledged for ALPHA ACCESS. it is now June 19th 2016, and I have not been able to install the game on Steam.

I am not asking for a refund: I'm completely fine with the extra(useless) money going toward the development of this game. I just need some way to download and play, as I pledged for Space Optimizr on Kickstarter, and have not been able to access the Alpha or Beta in spite of this, even though I payed for them.

Thanks, and please help:
    Oliver Bowman
    '
    [EDIT]: I thought this would be the right place to post this. If there is one i'm supposed to use, please let me know.
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgAdministrator Posts: 118
    edited July 2016
    Hi Oliver,

you do show up correctly in the database as Space Optimizr. However, you used a different e-mail address for Kickstarter than here in the forum.

Please check if you have received the alpha key end on 29th April. It has been sent to your Kickstarter e-mail address.

I'll send you a PM with additional info concerning e-mail addresses in forum and Kickstater.

Best,

Uwe

• AwezomePozzumAwezomePozzum Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 4
    @ROCKFISH_Uwe: Should I PM you any further information? I don't want to broadcast my info over this thread.
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgAdministrator Posts: 118
    Yes, please PM.
    True and to the point. I was a bit hard on him. My apologies to him.

@ShamelessPlace Shane admitted to fault and was just being honest about NMS. Nothing wrong about that; don't think you need to be so critical of him.

And for Maheekr, I don't think there is any blaming going on. Just a guy who made a purchase who didn't realize what he was buying, followed by asking the devs if he could get a refund.

Have you ever skimmed over instructions/fine print and/or bought something you were excited about, later realizing was incorrect? If not, I commend your constant vigilance of your finances. If so, it's all good. We're only human, after all.