terran fighters

humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
is it me or have they gone from a walk in the park to near impossible to kill if theres 2 + a frieghter ? it seems now that once you have lost there 6 you can never get back on it and they seem to of had a massive shield/armour buff. i can kill one if i dump a -BEEP- tonne of missiles in to him once his shields are down.

maybe im just -BEEP- at the game but it does seem to me at lest they have gone from one extreme to the other

Comments

• jypsonjypson Posts: 52Customer
    Their turrets were fixed in the update, that's probably what you're noticing. :)
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    jypson said:

Their turrets were fixed in the update, that's probably what you're noticing. :)

i noticed that and im glad thats fixed but before i could stay on there -BEEP- and if i lost it then i could get back on it but now from my encounters i cant. mybe im remembering the last patch wrong but i didnt think last time it took weapons fire and around 10 missiles to kill one ship ??

maybe your right and its just the turrets that is making the difference and if it is then its a bit steep if you ask me being my ship has been upgraded not to max but its not the basic version
    Hmmm, now I'm curious. I didn't notice they were any more squirrely or hardened. Perhaps they got the strafe buff as well??
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    jypson said:

Hmmm, now I'm curious. I didn't notice they were any more squirrely or hardened. Perhaps they got the strafe buff as well??

i have no idea when i jump on again ill have to test it out and make sure i record it and watch it back lol
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,044Moderator
    Hi, of course we'll be tweaking and balancing quite a lot in the next couple of weeks/months (so, yes we might make them a little easier) but they are quite tough intentionally, so that you will think twice before attacking a freighter for that extra loot. It also enforces you to do so very strategically so you won't be losing any/much health.

Hi, of course we'll be tweaking and balancing quite a lot in the next couple of weeks/months (so, yes we might make them a little easier) but they are quite tough intentionally, so that you will think twice before attacking a freighter for that extra loot. It also enforces you to do so very strategically so you won't be losing any/much health.

Definitely agree with you there. Feels like attacking a Freighter should be an act of desperation, not a bonus loot drop :p