list of current bugs ive found so far (video inside)

humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
Category : mixed

Version: 0.0.0.26475

PC Specification:
CPU: I7 950 @3.07ghz
Ram: 16 GB DDR3 triple channel
Graphics: GTX strix 970 oc edition
Mobo: rampage extreme 2
Directx: 12

Video/Pictures:

Issue: in the video you will see performance issues, the constant spinning issue, a bug where i quit the game and when i continued i still had all my stuff and didnt start from the starter sector/system, last but not lest the game crashed on me

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator
    Thanks for the vid! The spinning issue happens when you're dying while your nano-bots are still repairing, it will pe fixed in the next update. The continue issue is actually no bug - you can quit the game any time or go back to main menu and the game will currently resume at the point you entered the last location - so in your case it looks like it resumed at the point when you entered the location were you got the spinning problem.
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

Thanks for the vid! The spinning issue happens when you're dying while your nano-bots are still repairing, it will pe fixed in the next update. The continue issue is actually no bug - you can quit the game any time or go back to main menu and the game will currently resume at the point you entered the last location - so in your case it looks like it resumed at the point when you entered the location were you got the spinning problem.

ah ok cool thanks for the info!! you can tell i dont play many rogue like games lol