humanevilhumanevil Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 98
PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :smiley:

Comments

• EstheraenEstheraen Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 3
    -BEEP-, I should've screenshot my best one too :/
    13k credits .. But as you said, can't prove it ^^

Nice run though !
  • NeroxitNeroxit Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 3
    I think my best one was around 13k, end of sector 5.

while jumping to the next sector I was hammered by interceptors, and instead of getting to the next sector I got to this screen with a "YOU WIN" above it. Not sure if I died or if 5 sectors are the maximum.
  • dankenskdankensk Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 8
    Today run after update :) got some nice blueprints but got rekt by warships at end of the sector 3 :smiley:

• Cain TetsuoCain Tetsuo Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 48
    edited May 2016
    http://imgur.com/ds2Bfix

Not my best run, just the best I can prove.
  • kadeiszmankadeiszman Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 5
    I had a good feeling about this run.
  • Orici_gerOrici_ger Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 18

:)
    win.jpg 96.7K
  • ES_10374ES_10374 Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 13
    Started out as an annoyingly dry run during the first three sectors, then turned out decent enough thanks to the new and improved fourth sector:

• humanevilhumanevil Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 98
    i just had the best run considering by the time i got to sector 3 most systems was high risk and most had cap ships in them with black holes and what made it even worse was i had zero fuel by the time i was half way through sector 3 so i had to finish sector 3 and 2 systems in sector 4 with no fuel other than the bits i scrounged from the area that allwed me to do one jump and what happened in that second system in sector 4 the game crashed and its safe to say if my desk wasnt 4 inches thick mdf i would need a new desk by now being i loose all the blue prints and credits i had because the game crashed.

so yes im a very salty panda right now
    humanevil said:

i just had the best run considering by the time i got to sector 3 most systems was high risk and most had cap ships in them with black holes and what made it even worse was i had zero fuel by the time i was half way through sector 3 so i had to finish sector 3 and 2 systems in sector 4 with no fuel other than the bits i scrounged from the area that allwed me to do one jump and what happened in that second system in sector 4 the game crashed and its safe to say if my desk wasnt 4 inches thick mdf i would need a new desk by now being i loose all the blue prints and credits i had because the game crashed.

I've crashed several times but only ever lost the progress made in the system I was in. You lost your entire run?

• AttackOfTheThumbsAttackOfTheThumbs Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Booster Posts: 6
    I can't even make it into sector 3 because I always get hit by an elite early in sector 2.

humanevil said:

I've crashed several times but only ever lost the progress made in the system I was in. You lost your entire run?

when i finally got back on for another go it turned out i did in fact start again from the same saystem and only lost the progress i got from that system like you experianced. so yes my salt levels dropped once i started playing again.

I can't even make it into sector 3 because I always get hit by an elite early in sector 2.

the only help i can give is to spot them early and run away lol if there is a black hole go around it and let them come to you lol they die just as quick as u do and that allows you to mop up the good stuff they left behind lol
    humanevil said:

humanevil said:

when i finally got back on for another go it turned out i did in fact start again from the same saystem and only lost the progress i got from that system like you experianced. so yes my salt levels dropped once i started playing again.
    Good I'd be pretty aggrieved if that had happened. Just finished a 2hr run and made about 22k not to mention many new blueprints. Still no cloak mind you.
  • ErixperienceErixperience Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 13
    I only took screenshots to show the game off to people and get some backgrounds for Steam. -BEEP-. Well one time I made it to the Warp Gate in Sector 2 abut got annihilated, and another time I got about 6k credits. My honor.

Aha, Proof!
    edited May 2016

All blueprints and perks unlocked so far.
  • Orici_gerOrici_ger Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 18
    you missing Thermo Gun II
    Im working on it ;-)

Im working on it ;-)

fucking -BEEP- m8 you been busy lol all that from 19 deaths :0 you lucky mofo lol
    Its not luck so much as i kill everything at each system.

Its not luck so much as i kill everything at each system.

so do i unless i have no nanobots i tend to clear every system of everything. it took 8+ hrs for me to get 2 weapon blue prints and 6 prints in total in that time
    New score to beat and the latest blueprints.

• MrWoodchipMrWoodchip Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 53

This was a pretty fun one. Killed 3 gunships, raided a good 5 outlaw bases, found a load of blueprints.
  • NeuromancerNeuromancer Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 6
    Best run till now. Was only stoped from getting more kills after Alien Warships jumped on me in the last system right next to the gate. It was quite close.

• ES_10374ES_10374 Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 13
    I just had a really wonderful run:

• ZenTigerZenTiger Common Alpha Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 12
    My best run but got murdered and couldnt find the -BEEP- Jump disrupter xD