humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :smiley:

Comments

• EstheraenEstheraen Posts: 3Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    -BEEP-, I should've screenshot my best one too :/
    13k credits .. But as you said, can't prove it ^^

Nice run though !
  • NeroxitNeroxit Posts: 3Common Alpha Backer
    I think my best one was around 13k, end of sector 5.

while jumping to the next sector I was hammered by interceptors, and instead of getting to the next sector I got to this screen with a "YOU WIN" above it. Not sure if I died or if 5 sectors are the maximum.
  • dankenskdankensk Posts: 8Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Today run after update :) got some nice blueprints but got rekt by warships at end of the sector 3 :smiley:

• Cain TetsuoCain Tetsuo Posts: 48Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    edited May 2016
    http://imgur.com/ds2Bfix

Not my best run, just the best I can prove.
  • kadeiszmankadeiszman Posts: 5Common Alpha Backer
    I had a good feeling about this run.
  • Orici_gerOrici_ger Posts: 18Common Alpha Backer, Customer

:)
    win.jpg 96.7K
  • ES_10374ES_10374 Posts: 13Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    Started out as an annoyingly dry run during the first three sectors, then turned out decent enough thanks to the new and improved fourth sector:

• humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    i just had the best run considering by the time i got to sector 3 most systems was high risk and most had cap ships in them with black holes and what made it even worse was i had zero fuel by the time i was half way through sector 3 so i had to finish sector 3 and 2 systems in sector 4 with no fuel other than the bits i scrounged from the area that allwed me to do one jump and what happened in that second system in sector 4 the game crashed and its safe to say if my desk wasnt 4 inches thick mdf i would need a new desk by now being i loose all the blue prints and credits i had because the game crashed.

so yes im a very salty panda right now
    humanevil said:

i just had the best run considering by the time i got to sector 3 most systems was high risk and most had cap ships in them with black holes and what made it even worse was i had zero fuel by the time i was half way through sector 3 so i had to finish sector 3 and 2 systems in sector 4 with no fuel other than the bits i scrounged from the area that allwed me to do one jump and what happened in that second system in sector 4 the game crashed and its safe to say if my desk wasnt 4 inches thick mdf i would need a new desk by now being i loose all the blue prints and credits i had because the game crashed.

I've crashed several times but only ever lost the progress made in the system I was in. You lost your entire run?

• AttackOfTheThumbsAttackOfTheThumbs Posts: 6Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Booster
    I can't even make it into sector 3 because I always get hit by an elite early in sector 2.

humanevil said:

I've crashed several times but only ever lost the progress made in the system I was in. You lost your entire run?

when i finally got back on for another go it turned out i did in fact start again from the same saystem and only lost the progress i got from that system like you experianced. so yes my salt levels dropped once i started playing again.

I can't even make it into sector 3 because I always get hit by an elite early in sector 2.

the only help i can give is to spot them early and run away lol if there is a black hole go around it and let them come to you lol they die just as quick as u do and that allows you to mop up the good stuff they left behind lol
    humanevil said:

humanevil said:

when i finally got back on for another go it turned out i did in fact start again from the same saystem and only lost the progress i got from that system like you experianced. so yes my salt levels dropped once i started playing again.
    Good I'd be pretty aggrieved if that had happened. Just finished a 2hr run and made about 22k not to mention many new blueprints. Still no cloak mind you.
  • ErixperienceErixperience Posts: 13Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    I only took screenshots to show the game off to people and get some backgrounds for Steam. -BEEP-. Well one time I made it to the Warp Gate in Sector 2 abut got annihilated, and another time I got about 6k credits. My honor.

Aha, Proof!
    edited May 2016

All blueprints and perks unlocked so far.
  • Orici_gerOrici_ger Posts: 18Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    you missing Thermo Gun II
    Im working on it ;-)

Im working on it ;-)

fucking -BEEP- m8 you been busy lol all that from 19 deaths :0 you lucky mofo lol
    Its not luck so much as i kill everything at each system.

Its not luck so much as i kill everything at each system.

so do i unless i have no nanobots i tend to clear every system of everything. it took 8+ hrs for me to get 2 weapon blue prints and 6 prints in total in that time
    New score to beat and the latest blueprints.

• MrWoodchipMrWoodchip Posts: 53Common Alpha Backer, Customer

This was a pretty fun one. Killed 3 gunships, raided a good 5 outlaw bases, found a load of blueprints.
  • NeuromancerNeuromancer Posts: 6Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Best run till now. Was only stoped from getting more kills after Alien Warships jumped on me in the last system right next to the gate. It was quite close.

• ES_10374ES_10374 Posts: 13Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    I just had a really wonderful run:

• ZenTigerZenTiger Posts: 12Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    My best run but got murdered and couldnt find the -BEEP- Jump disrupter xD