Greetings Pilots

ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
ROCKFISH_Snoop here, otherwise known as SnoopTidder from the Everspace Subreddit. I'm going to be assisting with moderation on the forums and just wanted to drop in, wish you all a warm welcome, and introduce myself.

I'm truly honored to be helping the talented guys at RockFish Games and I'm absolutely psyched to see Everspace released in the future.

See you around pilots!

Comments

  • hektonianhektonian Posts: 8Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Hey Snoop! Great to have you around. Now I'll be expecting even more from the future of the EVERSPACE community ;)
  • stixstix Posts: 6Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    edited January 2016
    Really can't wait to get my hands on your love child. Make sure to take the time to get that 'feel' just right. Keep up the good fight!!
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    hektonian said:

    Hey Snoop! Great to have you around. Now I'll be expecting even more from the future of the EVERSPACE community ;)

    Hello Hektonian! Thank you for the kind words. I'm super excited to see the community develop too!

  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    stix said:

    Really can't wait to get my hands on your love child. Make sure to take the time to get that 'feel' just right. Keep up the good fight!!

    Hey there Stix! Believe me when I say, you guys are going to LOVE Everspace. ;)
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Hey snoop like everyone else i cant wait ti play/test everspace, if i sold you my mother could i get access to the game earlier than everyone else ? lol
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    ES_2816 said:

    Hey snoop like everyone else i cant wait ti play/test everspace, if i sold you my mother could i get access to the game earlier than everyone else ? lol

    Hey ES_2816! Believe me, it's worth the wait! Not too sure about the selling parent(s) thing though. Haha. :)
  • KaolcKaolc Posts: 15Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Hey Snoop! Nice to meet you!

    I'm Russ (Kaolc) and I'm super excited for this game...
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    Kaolc said:

    Hey Snoop! Nice to meet you!

    I'm Russ (Kaolc) and I'm super excited for this game...

    Hey Russ! Great to meet you too! Glad to hear you're excited! Thank you for the support. :)
  • KaolcKaolc Posts: 15Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Anytime Snoop!
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    Hey Snoop, cant wait to play
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    Soran said:

    Hey Snoop, cant wait to play

    Hey Soran! Glad to hear it! Thank you for the support!
  • PhantomRushPhantomRush Posts: 5Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
    Hello Snoop! This game keeps getting better and better! Thank you for the support!
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    ES_5043 said:

    Hello Snoop! This game keeps getting better and better! Thank you for the support!

    Hey ES_5043! Thank you so much for the kind words. Can't wait for release :)
  • DestradoDestrado Posts: 2Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Hey man, glad to be here. Looking forward to the future with excitement!
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    Destrado said:

    Hey man, glad to be here. Looking forward to the future with excitement!

    Happy to have you on board with us Destrado!
  • stixstix Posts: 6Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

    stix said:

    Really can't wait to get my hands on your love child. Make sure to take the time to get that 'feel' just right. Keep up the good fight!!

    Hey there Stix! Believe me when I say, you guys are going to LOVE Everspace. ;)
    Oh I believe you xD
  • WoonaWoona Posts: 22Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Chugga chugga choo choo; this hype train has no brakes! :smirk:
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    Woona said:

    Chugga chugga choo choo; this hype train has no brakes! :smirk:

    All aboard! Hehe. Thank you for your support Woona!
  • WoonaWoona Posts: 22Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    null
    Gladly! You guys deserve it :smiley:
Sign In or Register to comment.