Any chances to see Everspace on PS4 ?

ES_4370ES_4370 Posts: 1Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
I, and i think many other gamer want Everspace on Playstation 4. Are there chances to bring the game on the system ?!

Best regards

Comments

• JarminxJarminx Posts: 12Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
    ES_4370 said:

I, and i think many other gamer want Everspace on Playstation 4. Are there chances to bring the game on the system ?!

Best regards

I think the market for all consoles should definitely be something to push towards.. Even though it may be starting with PC gaming, I think consolers would definitely enjoy a game like Everspace :smile:
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Posts: 54Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
    The team seem to be developing primarily for PC, with a goal of porting to console possibly at the same time or at a later date, I cannot be sure.

One major reason for us to go from mobile to PC was to create games for the most powerful hardware w/o any compromises! Still we know from our mobile past any game should run on as many devices as possible at the best quality that is reasonable.

This implies that PC will be the main focus, but there's still a large possibility that they will release on as many consoles as possible.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 1Kickstarter Backer, Supporter
    I would not mind seeing the game on both current gen consoles, I just want to play the game because the game looks really fun.

The waiting (changes made for consoles) is not an issue, confirmation for the PS4 is only required :smile:
  • AsmodaiAsmodai Posts: 17Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat

The team seem to be developing primarily for PC, with a goal of porting to console possibly at the same time or at a later date, I cannot be sure.

One major reason for us to go from mobile to PC was to create games for the most powerful hardware w/o any compromises! Still we know from our mobile past any game should run on as many devices as possible at the best quality that is reasonable.

This implies that PC will be the main focus, but there's still a large possibility that they will release on as many consoles as possible.
    Things have changed. Microsoft is helping fund the game and it's being developed for the Xbox One. (presumably with timed CONSOLE exclusivity on that platform).
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator
    Michael already had to say the following on that matter:

Hi guys, thanks to our new friends from Microsoft [email protected] EVERSPACE will have its "console debut" on Xbox One. Further platforms are certainly not ruled out at a later point im time. We look forward to announce more when the time is right. BTW, I have a PS4 and no gaming PC at home. Just saying ;)

This discussion has been closed.