I have never played the game yet. Crash Report

Never played the game yet. Reinstalled 4x already. Just got the crash reporter to display which is why I am here now after reinstalling many times. Game is installed from steam.

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 251] Result failed at I:\Intermediate\RSG_Configurable_Win\Engine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Viewport.cpp:305 with error 8876017C

RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDebug::AssertFailed() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:425]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!VerifyD3D11Result() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:251]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11Viewport::PresentChecked() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:305]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHIEndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:602]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandListExecutor::ExecuteInner() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:573]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandList::EndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:1509]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlateRHIRenderer::DrawWindow_RenderThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\slaterhirenderer\private\slaterhirenderer.cpp:928]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask > >::ExecuteTask() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:844]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:664]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:574]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:333]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:467]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,317
    edited May 4
    I googled the error message "unreal engine crash error 8876017C" and it seems that in most cases it was a faulty download or users were not on the latest graphics drivers or windows used the internal graphics card instead of the proper one after an update, so since you've alredy tried to reinstall, maybec heck for conflicting graphics drivers - e.g. uninstall intel ones and install the latest nvidia graphics drivers. Also make sure in the device manager if your real graphics card is used and not some onboard card (if you have one). If none of this helps, try googling - unreal engine crash error 8876017C - and you should find lots of threads of other unreal engine games with possible solutions, e.g. this one: https://steamcommunity.com/app/427290/discussions/1/1697174779864185373

If none helps, I think you need to refund, unfortunately