Download/Key/Steam?

Legend KriptorLegend Kriptor Common Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 4
Hi , just bought the Beta Pack (40€), and i searched a bit in dorums and wanna know when i get acces to the game.
I think i wont get a Key or? Or do i have 2 w8 for the steam release now? :worried:

Comments

• ES_11832ES_11832 Member Posts: 4
    The game is still in Alpha, you'll need to wait until they release the Beta.
  • Jake SkyrunnerJake Skyrunner Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 1
    I just bought the same pack as Kriptor..... they could have mentioned that in the advertising... I thought the beta was running now... otherwise I would not have paid now.
  • NeroxitNeroxit Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 3

I just bought the same pack as Kriptor..... they could have mentioned that in the advertising... I thought the beta was running now... otherwise I would not have paid now.

Literally on the store page:

Beta:
    Est. delivery 07/2016

Alpha (when it still was available):
    Est. delivery 04/2016

... Not sure how much more info you need.
  • Legend KriptorLegend Kriptor Common Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 4

yep totaly same x)
  • Legend KriptorLegend Kriptor Common Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 4
    Neroxit said:

Literally on the store page:

Beta:
    Est. delivery 07/2016

Alpha (when it still was available):
    Est. delivery 04/2016

... Not sure how much more info you need.
    nope... i seachred for it nothing was there just all the upgrade and so on, kinda hard 2 find now