Bomb turet glitch

Stuck at ceto ghost hunt seems at bomb launchers throwing back bombs have no effect on shield

Comments

• StarsparkyStarsparky Member Posts: 4
    Palaemon's Wound location
    saves.7z 271.8K
  • EngageEngage Member Posts: 16
    The bomb turrets are broken as ever. I think everyone is having issues with them. There is no health bar on the shield and most of the time attacks do nothing. Even throwing back the bombs is pointless because it throws another one at you as you are charging your throw. I would rather have missile turrets and none of these.
  • RevRev Member Posts: 29
    I had the situation that already shot down turrets fired at me (shots from invisible, not there any more turrets) in some story missions too. I did not remember the details correctly to report it tho.
    Sometimes the projectiles don't load in depending on how far away you are. 2-3 seconds after killing the turret you find out there's a rocket on your tail. It never did that in the first game. I can't even see the smaller projectiles to shoot at them, there's only the triangle which is impossible to get a hit on. I don't know who thought this was a good idea.
    also when u try to catch it it explodes without no reason like bad timing for F key
    seems i found solution - need to hold F not just press
    It says that when you have caught the bomb. It's the same function as throwing other objects. I would rather bomb turrets get reworked because they severely break gameplay.
    One more major nitpick I have is that when you grab a bomb it blocks your view. Which would be impossible because the cockpit is in the frontmost part of the ship.
  • BlaubartBlaubart Member Posts: 2
    Bomb turrets are tricky. You have to catch the bomb and maybe dodge the next, and then throw it at the turret. It was frustrating at first, but they're easy now.