Ship not visible any more when docking in 1st person

RevRev Member Posts: 29
When playing in first person (without cockpit) and docking, the ship is invisible, just the main weapons show.
UE4 Release 4.25-CL-14469661 (4.25.4.0)

Comments

• RevRev Member Posts: 29

• EngageEngage Member Posts: 16
    In my game all I see are the tiny gun things on the side. This bug is horrible because you can't customize your ship while in a hangar.
    A workaround is to re-launch from the base you are docked at, switch (press V) the views and dock again. But it is still a bug...
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,297
    Thanks, we've already taken care of that bug
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,297
    One more thing: Your bug reports are helpful and appreciated, however, we did put a message right at the start of the game to please use the Steam or GOG forum when reporting bugs. That's really what we prefer because these have a lot more traffic and are checked a lot more regularly. So it is likely that when you wan tto report a bug it already has been reported and you can find it when using the search function, which will then save us a lot of time. Thanks for your help and for your understanding!
    Thank you for your work done already and ahead!

I am very, very, very grateful for your decision not to bother putting in unskippable loading scenes somewhere in the game, especially when loading the game! It is my fault that I have not read the popup message once before, because I am alergic and absolutely annoyed by game developers who do that. Imo these game developers waste MY time boasting THEIR ego with unskippable intros. So I am really very grateful that you have decided not to go that way!

I will read the message next time I start the game and report bugs the official way. Thank you for reminding me!