Take my money

Denis StrelnikovDenis Strelnikov Posts: 9Common Alpha Backer, Customer
Last one play in EVERSPACE I have 1.500 credits and exit. When I play again my credits=0. What happened to the credits

Comments

• humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    you have to spend the dredits after you die but before you start a new run otherwise you loose them
  • ES_4981ES_4981 Posts: 8Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Booster
    Lol I thought he meant "Take my money" because he loved the game that much. Yeah spend it upon death because it goes bye bye.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Denis said:

Last one play in EVERSPACE I have 1.500 credits and exit. When I play again my credits=0. What happened to the credits

There seems to be a bug where credits will sometimes be reset to zero if you quit from the hangar menu after a run and then press continue again. We will fix that.
  • fdiaz78fdiaz78 Posts: 101Space Optimizr

Denis said:

There seems to be a bug where credits will sometimes be reset to zero if you quit from the hangar menu after a run and then press continue again. We will fix that.
    I thought that was by design. So unspent credits accumulate?
    Credits do get lost when starting a new run but when you have credits in the hangar, quit and load the game again you should still have them in the hangar.
  • fdiaz78fdiaz78 Posts: 101Space Optimizr

Credits do get lost when starting a new run but when you have credits in the hangar, quit and load the game again you should still have them in the hangar.

Was the current Alpha build updated?
    Not yet.