Crash at startup

Hi all. I was having issues crashing mid game where the graphics would freeze but I could still hear the audio progressing as normal, with no looping seemingly. I was able to ctrl-alt-delete my way out. I tried to fresh install on both my SSD and my HDD to no avail. Now, however, the issue starts within about 30 seconds or so of the game launching. I'll be on the main menu screen, the FPS will get up to around 80+ and it'll freeze. Ctrl-alt-delete the only savior.

Thank you for any help!

LoginId:8be60f3e4b599523da4069bc4fe5deac
EpicAccountId:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 200] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDebug::AssertFailed() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:425]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TerminateOnDeviceRemoved() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:213]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!VerifyD3D11Result() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:249]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11Viewport::WaitForFrameEventCompletion() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\public\d3d11viewport.h:81]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHIEndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:614]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandListExecutor::ExecuteInner() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:573]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandList::EndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:1509]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlateRHIRenderer::DrawWindow_RenderThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\slaterhirenderer\private\slaterhirenderer.cpp:928]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask > >::ExecuteTask() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:844]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:664]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:574]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:333]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:467]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]

Comments