Action Freeze Features [Engine Trail for the player ship]

CuzCuzCuzCuz Member Posts: 3
edited May 22 in SUGGESTIONS (ES2)
Hello there!
I would highly suggest an option to enable or disable an engine trail for the player ship as the enemies have.
It would look pretty cool especially in action freeze.
Let your opinion about this suggestion in the comments below.

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    I know that we're aiming to have a slew of tools for the Action Freeze, and I also agree that adjusting visual effects, like ship engine trail visibility, could be a powerful feature.

If more discussion opens up in this thread, we can change it to an Action Freeze Feature Request thread to cover the whole gambit. Let's see what others think.
  • HazzyDevilHazzyDevil Member Posts: 26

I know that we're aiming to have a slew of tools for the Action Freeze, and I also agree that adjusting visual effects, like ship engine trail visibility, could be a powerful feature.

If more discussion opens up in this thread, we can change it to an Action Freeze Feature Request thread to cover the whole gambit. Let's see what others think.

Yeah if you can edit the title to Action Freeze Feature Request, go for it!

Just a couple of things I'd love
    - Various filters both in action freeze and gameplay (Grey-scale, inverted, bluelight filter, arcade/retro, vintage, heatmap, nightvision etc)
    - Move time (forward and backwards) by upto ~10-20 seconds to help us get the perfect image
    - Continuing on the previous point, maybe also an 'Action Sequence' mode that records a bit of gameplay
    - Changing engine trails would be great (colour and size). Although it'd be nice if we could set this in normal gameplay as well and not let it be restricted specifically to action freeze