crash report

gregggogregggo Member Posts: 21
edited March 17 in Crash Reports (ES1)
This is on EVERSPACE V.1 (I guess)
I think that this has something to do with the video card. I have a Crosshair V1 mobo, and a Ryzen 2700 CPU, and a Geforce 1080 Ti. I was using this graphics card in another computer and every time that I wanted to play EVERSPACE I would have to re-install the graphics driver. I tried several different drivers from GeForce too. The game would play fine. Then when I finished playing I would shut down the computer. After the next start-up, the game would freeze on the initial scenery screen. Every time. I have a GeForce 1070 on the other computer now, and it never freezes up. Also, I play FO4 with the GTX 1080 and that game never freezes. So, there is something wrong with EVERSPACE game drivers. Also, when the game locks up, the whole computer locks up. I have to do the three-finger shut down to start over. I wonder if EVERSPACE programming can't handle 11G of GPU memory. Also, I am running the game at 4k ultra settings. Is that too high? Can't be. It works fine with the GTX 1070 installed at 4k resolution.
LoginId:68f31b584a8388cb109ad2988552ec8b
EpicAccountId:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 200] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDebug::AssertFailed() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:425]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TerminateOnDeviceRemoved() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:213]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!VerifyD3D11Result() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:249]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11Viewport::PresentChecked() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:305]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHIEndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:602]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandListExecutor::ExecuteInner() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:573]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandList::EndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:1509]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlateRHIRenderer::DrawWindow_RenderThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\slaterhirenderer\private\slaterhirenderer.cpp:928]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask > >::ExecuteTask() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:844]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:664]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:574]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:333]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:467]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]

Comments