Everspace 2 for Nintendo Switch

Hi,

will there be another port to the Nintendo Switch?

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,207
    We don't think it's possible to port Everspace 2 to the current Nintendo Switch, we already had a hard time with the limited amount of memory at our disposal for Everspace 1 and we will have huge landscape locations and so much more content for Everspac 2. It might be possible for a future Switch, but we don't know, yet.
  • clone1234clone1234 Member Posts: 5
    Too bad, just got hooked again on video games with the switch of my kid :smile:
    It's a great console and I think Everspace 1 is a really good fit. Fingers crossed for a more powerful next-gen Switch I'd say
  • Yulia11Yulia11 Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 84
    Sorry for the late reply, but will an high end android phone (around 2 to 3 times as powerful as the switch) and twice the ram be able to run Everspace 2 if given optimization.
    Yulia11 said:

Sorry for the late reply, but will an high end android phone (around 2 to 3 times as powerful as the switch) and twice the ram be able to run Everspace 2 if given optimization.

It's really too early to answer that, we don't even now for sure which minum ram requirements we'll specify for PC.