find a way

gregggogregggo Member Posts: 39
On several re-starts, I have come to this asteroid where the computer voice tells me to find a way into the cave. I have tried a couple of times and have no idea how to do it. Any suggestions?

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,207
    There might be shield generators on that outlaw base on top of the cave
  • gregggogregggo Member Posts: 39
    I checked. They all are inside the shields that cover the openings that I could find.
    If you don't mind a more direct hint, here's a vid where someone destroys the last shield generator on top of the asteroid, part of the Outlaw base:
    Maybe a whole bunch of shield breaker missles.
    I found out! My video card wasn't seated all the way. Game runs fine now. :)
    gregggo said:

I found out! My video card wasn't seated all the way. Game runs fine now. :)

Is this comment related to your other post with the "Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost" crashes? What do you mean with "seated all the way"?
    I started to change video cards in my troubleshooting and I just wiggled the current video card. It wiggled more than it should have so I just pushed it and....click. In went the video card keeper. So I re-started the game and it ran just fine. My post had nothing to do with The "unreal engine" post.