Kickstarter Account Stolen

dlswimmerdlswimmer Space Optimizr Posts: 8
I originally posted this in the KS support for ES1, not sure if this is the best place for it.

I had backed everspace 2 on kickstarter (Early Adopter Edition (€70)). My account was stolen in late november (email changed and completely lost access). I have been trying to get in contact with kickstarter for months, but they have not helped me at all in getting my account back. I was wondering if I could get the key, for the game, that was probably sent to the stolen account, or if there is anything else that can be done. I can provide any additional info needed.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,174
    Hi @dlswimmer,

we got you registered as an "Early Adopoter Edition" backer in our database with the email address that you are using on this forum. So I guess that the key was sent to that address (not the changed kickstarter one), but might have ended up in your spam folder. Either way, I just re-sent you your key via private message. Have fun with the prototype and thanks for supporting Everspace and Everspace 2!
  • dlswimmerdlswimmer Space Optimizr Posts: 8
    Thanks for the great support!
  • dlswimmerdlswimmer Space Optimizr Posts: 8
    Also, what email would it have been sent from, and if there is a new key coming for the full game, what email will that be from. I want to make sure it is whitelisted
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,174
    It does come from a @rockfishgames.com address