Crash report

well that copy/paste was pretty durn ugly. I was using VR when manufacturing a new secondary weapon to replace another. The confirmation dialog came up and would not accept any commands. and stayed on screen after closing the inventory. No inputs were available other than mouse, movement keys did not work. Of course that happened on sector 7 with about 50K in the bank.

Comments

• vortex19609vortex19609 Member Posts: 6
    LoginId:193cd7ca4d3a81980e482d9cc7470e72
    EpicAccountId:d2d0eb8542544db485101227284be268

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

RSG_Win64_Shipping!UScrollBoxEx::GetMaxScrollOffset() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\rsg\source\rsg\ui\scrollboxex.cpp:26]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UScrollBoxEx::execGetMaxScrollOffset()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UFunction::Invoke() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:4729]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::CallFunction() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:774]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessContextOpcode() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2197]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::execLet() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:1983]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessInternal() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:984]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::CallFunction() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:896]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessContextOpcode() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2197]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessInternal() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:984]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::CallFunction() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:896]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UFunction::Invoke() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:4729]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessEvent() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:1344]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!TMulticastScriptDelegate::ProcessMulticastDelegate() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\public\uobject\scriptdelegates.h:462]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FCallDelegateHelper::CallMulticastDelegate() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2358]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessEvent() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:1344]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UUserWidget::OnKeyDown()
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UUserWidget::NativeOnKeyDown() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\umg\private\userwidget.cpp:1676]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!SObjectWidget::OnKeyDown() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\umg\private\slate\sobjectwidget.cpp:211]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FEventRouter::Route >() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:268]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::ProcessKeyDownEvent() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:5041]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::OnKeyDown() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:4953]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::ProcessDeferredMessage() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:1571]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::DeferMessage() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:2182]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::ProcessMessage() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:1416]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::AppWndProc() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:732]

user32
    user32
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsPlatformApplicationMisc::PumpMessages() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsplatformapplicationmisc.cpp:129]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:3426]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:166]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:144]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:223]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\1\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
    kernel32
    ntdll
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,157
    Ok, thanks, I don't think we'll be able to fix this as our VR developer left us a few months ago and we've pretty much stopped working on Everspace. But you were able to just restart reload your save game and continue your run, right?
    Yes I can reload and that clears the bug, sorry I forgot I posted this. I just reposted, lol. I'll delete it. VERY sorry to hear you can't fix, this is the only bug I experience. Absolutely love the game otherwise. Include VR in ES2 PLEASE
    well sorry can't delete my other bug report that is basically the same as this one. Feel free to delete that post if you'd like.