Launching base.

Ganodi GungiGanodi Gungi Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 58
Is it the final version? Will it have a merchant? It seems quite a bit small for the 40 ships I intend to have in my collection? LOL just a thought. I thought that it would be so cool to launch from a planet surface base, a big one big enough for my ship museum.

Comments

• Mordeth_KaiMordeth_Kai Member, Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES2 Posts: 11
    I personally like the asteroid base as it gives you a small zone as your home, something you can fly around. Being able to upgrade and expand it would be cool though, but too early to see how things will play out.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,203
    We have not decided on the number of ships, yet. I'm pretty sure it won't be in the range of 40, though. More like 5-10. And the homebase is actually bigger than you might think.
  • Ganodi GungiGanodi Gungi Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 58
    edited January 23
    I was thinking in terms of mods added to them. To start off with I know there are 9 classes, I think and based again on a video that brings us to over a hundred combo, that's including all the different wings, engines, cargo space and so on.
  • lol_hypelol_hype Member, Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES2 Posts: 46
    3 classes, 9 subclasses. Wings modules are limited to subclass, engine and cockpit are interchangeable between the three subclasses in each respective class (I may have old information - would be nice to see some confirmation on this).