Request: Remove italics as default input font for posts

stoicstoic Member, Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES2 Posts: 20
When typing new posts on the forums, the font is in italics by default. Even though it doesn't ultimately post as italics, it only makes writing up posts a bit more difficult. Not a huge deal, but I feel like removing it would add a small usability improvement for annoying fans like me who want to write suggestions and interact with the community a lot. :D

Looks like you'd just have to remove "font-style: italic" from the "InputBox" class from the custom css file.

Comments

• burbigo1burbigo1 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 24
    I personally don't see any problem in this and it don't make it difficult to write posts or comments, like really .

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro
  • stoicstoic Member, Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES2 Posts: 20
    No big deal either way since one can use Osprey and other local CSS editors to fix websites to their own preferences, but in general it's rarely appropriate to apply italics globally, as it would be in the same way to apply bold globally or underline globally. These typefaces exist to serve a specific purpose -- to provide emphasis -- and applying them globally only serves to add complexity rather than make communication easier.