Regarding Alpha

ImortusImortus Posts: 4Collector Beta Backer
Is it still a way to get an Alpha key? I will gladly buy the collector edition for it, but it is only listed with Beta.
I just heard about this little(big) jewel yesterday, can't understand it has completely run under my radar :(

Comments

• DeanDean Posts: 1Common Beta Backer, Customer
    Imortus said:

Is it still a way to get an Alpha key? I will gladly buy the collector edition for it, but it is only listed with Beta.
    I just heard about this little(big) jewel yesterday, can't understand it has completely run under my radar :(

Yes, I bought the Beta access with the full game. The upgrade to collectors only gives you beta access, which I already have, It needs to give you alpha access. I.e.Beta to Collectors should give you Alpha access. Please let me know if you do that.
  • ImortusImortus Posts: 4Collector Beta Backer
    @Dean Are you saying that If I buy the Beta pack, AND then upgrade it to Beta to Collector pack, it will give me Alpha access?

Even the discription on the pack is:

BETA TO COLLECTOR

Est. delivery end of 10/2016

NOTE: This is an upgrade item which requires “Space Dog” from the EVERSPACE Kickstarter campaign or “BETA” from this online shop to upgrade to the COLLECTOR item.
    •Digital Game Copy DRM-free
    distributed via Steam or GOG
    Exclusive Beta Access via Steam
    •Collector Backer Forum Badge
    •Wallpapers
    •Digital Art Book
    •Digital Soundtrack
    •Your name in the credits

Nothing about it will give Alpha access only Beta access, and the Beta is apparently some time out in the future :neutral:
  • Lyriah ColdvaleLyriah Coldvale Posts: 1Customer, Collector Beta Backer
    Alpha access can't be purchased at this time unfortunately. Was sad to notice that aswell, as I found this gem of a game a bit late. Did purchase Collectors though and excited enough about getting to play it when it does reach beta status. Alpha access would've been nice, so wouldn't need to wait so long to test the game but... Nothing that can be done about it right now. Atleast not by us. :smiley:
  • ImortusImortus Posts: 4Collector Beta Backer
    Right now I just bought the Beta and then Beta to Collector, not that I actually think it will work, but so far what I have seen of this game it deservs it :)

Ohhh and the time was 13.37 when I completed the Beta to Collector transaction :wink:
  • RaptorAlphaRaptorAlpha Posts: 67Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    edited May 2016
    Collector just gives you the digital extras and such. Alpha access can no longer be purchased.

Beta access is slated for July.