Corrupted save data on PS4

I've enjoyed playing this game on PS4 Pro but it has crashed more times than any game I can remember, almost always when moving between areas. Tonight it crashed twice and the second time I found that it has corrupted my save data. I presume there's no way to fix this as I don't have a psn uploaded save file?

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,317
    Hi, sorry to hear this. No, unfortunately I don't think there is any way to restore your savegames, sorry. I'm wondering, if you get the crashes because supersampling is enabled on your system and it's too much to handle: https://forum.everspace-game.com/discussion/4987/crashes-on-ps4-pro-with-supersampling-enabled#latest

Also, maybe switch to "performance mode" which will get you more fps but reduced graphics. This should also reduce the possibility for crashes

• hardeep0607hardeep0607 Member Posts: 1
    This is a common problem faced by various PS4 users unfortunately there is no way to install restore the saved game files. But still, you can try to initialize the PS4 and this allow you to restore the system settings,
    • You can try to initialize the PS4 and this will let you restore the system settings.
    • First start your PS4 is safe mode and when you see Safe Mode screen > plugin DualShock 4 controller via USB.
    • And press the PS Home button > to turn on your controller.
    • Select option #7 option “Initialize PS4 – Reinstall System Software”.
    Hope this works for you to fix PS4 corrupted data/database error.