weapon progress

humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
so far in game (around 8 hrs) ive managed to craft the pulse laser 2 and one other and thats it ive made it to within one system from the last area (area 4) and ive found it close to impossible to get enough resoruces in a single play through to craft any weapons. is this me just being -BEEP- or are other people finding this as well ??

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,058Moderator
    It definitely needs balancing, thanks for pointing this out.
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Posts: 107Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Hmm, sounds like bad luck/balancing with resources, you know what to look for for certain things?
    I haven't had much luck getting weapon blueprints but I can often make multiple scatter guns or thermo cannons in one run if I wanted to.
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

Hmm, sounds like bad luck/balancing with resources, you know what to look for for certain things?
    I haven't had much luck getting weapon blueprints but I can often make multiple scatter guns or thermo cannons in one run if I wanted to.

yea im like a fly round -BEEP- when it comes to finding what i need lol but the stuff i need just dosnt spawn enough.

my runs tend to go like this

run 1: lots of credits medium nanobots very little gas a little scrap high componants and everythink else wil;l fall in the low bracket.

run 2 lots of scrap lots of gas low nanobots low credits and everything else in the medium/low bracket

run 3 high scrap high nano bots medium credits and low everything else

then i have the random run where i will get high amounts of everything but credits (happened on two occations)

i have found 2 guns from salvage but thats it. but as andi said its a balancing issue and my luck sucks -BEEP- at the best of times so that never helps
  • ES_6956ES_6956 Posts: 7Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    try doing a run and getting 3 scatter guns when all you need is a tier II weapon
  • LiberTeaLiberTea Posts: 24Member, Common Alpha Backer
    I honestly haven't had too much problems with weapon crafting (or crafting in general) though I usually get most my stuff from drops.
    Generally I can craft around 2 weapons and 1-2 upgrades (pulse 2 + damage 2 is amazing =) ) with maybe a few scanning probes.
    I spend a decent amount of time collecting things but don't really go out of my way to find things in each area.
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    3 times now ive started runs where all i wanted to do wasget to sector 4 and all 3 times i didnt get past sector 2 lol due to getting side tracked in each system. i have to collect everything i see