Steam Key for Demo

gkarrisgkarris Member, Common Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 71
I got a Kickstarter e-mail saying Steam Keys have been sent out .

I haven't got mine yet. I checked my spam folder as well.

Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• PlatinsoulPlatinsoul Member Posts: 1
    I got the e-mail too, but haven´t got the key.
  • gkarrisgkarris Member, Common Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 71

@gkarris
    Thanks for supporting Everspace 2!! I have resent you the key via Rockfish support. Please check your email again.

Got it works - thanks!!!

You guys rock!!!
  • SumatoxSumatox Member Posts: 2
    Got the email to but no key
  • AndySpawnAndySpawn Member Posts: 3
    Me too.

I just checked, and I got the Kickstarter email 10 hours ago. Still no demo key.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,216
    edited December 2019

I got the e-mail too, but haven´t got the key.

Hi @Platinsoul, we've checked in our database, and it looks lilke you chose the "Just the Game, please!" reward tier on Kickstarter, which does not include a key for the prototype version.
    Sumatox said:

Got the email to but no key

Hi @Sumatox, we've checked in our database, and it looks lilke you chose the "Just the Game, please!" reward tier on Kickstarter, which does not include a key for the prototype version.
    AndySpawn said:

Me too.

I just checked, and I got the Kickstarter email 10 hours ago. Still no demo key.

Hi @AndySpawn , I think a team member re-sent you your key, did you receive it?
  • SumatoxSumatox Member Posts: 2
    > @ROCKFISH_Andi said:
    > (Quote)
    > Hi @Sumatox, we've checked in our database, and it looks lilke you chose the "Just the Game, please!" reward tier on Kickstarter, which does not include a key for the prototype version.

Ok sorry my bad i thought i pledged that aswell. To late now 😅

AndySpawn said:

Me too.

Hi @AndySpawn , I think a team member re-sent you your key, did you receive it?
    Still nothing on my end, unfortunately.
    AndySpawn said:

OK, I just re-sent you your key via private message. Have fun playing!

• JonasJonas Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer, Kickstarter Backer ES2 Posts: 8
    sama here but its a little bit different i payed the just the game version on the es2 website and there stood steam early access. no email here^^
    Jonas said:

sama here but its a little bit different i payed the just the game version on the es2 website and there stood steam early access. no email here^^

Only people that bought the "Standard Edition" (40 EUR) or higher get the protoype. This is not the early access version. Early Access is currently planned for late 2021. You can expect a key on the day the game is released in Steam Early Access
  • origaldeorigalde Member Posts: 5
    I have don't receveid my steam key ?
    what's wrong ?
    please send help

AndySpawn said:

OK, I just re-sent you your key via private message. Have fun playing!

All good now, thanks for sorting it
  • pyro254750pyro254750 Member Posts: 1
    Just backed ES2 on your website. Didn't know if I needed to do anything to receive the prototype key or if it will just take some time to process. Thanks in advance.
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgAdministrator Posts: 118
    @pyro254750 Yes, it just takes some time to process. I can confirm that we just sent out your key today. Please check your email.
    Thanks for supporting Everspace 2!!
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgAdministrator Posts: 118
    @origalde Only people that bought the "Standard Edition" (40 EUR) or higher get the demo key. You own the "Just the Game" product that doesn't include the prototype. Hope you understand.
    But thanks a lot for supporting Everspace 2. With your help we'll be able to deliver the final product you backed for.
  • origaldeorigalde Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    okay, i missed the point.
    So i play when the game come out.
  • Driggs88Driggs88 Member Posts: 1
    Backed standard game. Looking forward to Beta key ☺️☺️☺️ ES1 was great!!
  • dpeavy15dpeavy15 Member Posts: 3
    Just seen this amazing game at PAX south, here in San Antonio. I wish I would’ve known about the Kickstarter! Is there a way to still get involved in this to be able to get a prototype steam key?
  • TnTTnT Member Posts: 1
    dpeavy15 said:

Just seen this amazing game at PAX south, here in San Antonio. I wish I would’ve known about the Kickstarter! Is there a way to still get involved in this to be able to get a prototype steam key?

Same here but I just picked up Everspace and DLC and will be playing this until early access for Everspace 2 starts.
  • EnerJayEnerJay Member Posts: 5
    dpeavy15 said:

I'm from South Africa and also found out about the kickstarter late but would like to know if there's any way to still contribute and get access to everything
  • rhalbonerhalbone Member Posts: 2
    Hello all hope you al are staying safe!
    So i did buy just the game(a long time ago), how can i upgrade to play the beta on steam?!
    Pretty sure they aren’t even reading their forum or just deciding not to respond. A “sorry you missed” would suffice.
  • EnerJayEnerJay Member Posts: 5
    dpeavy15 said:

Pretty sure they aren’t even reading their forum or just deciding not to respond. A “sorry you missed” would suffice.

@dpeavy15 They do indeed still read the forum :smile: I received a PM from one of the devs
    @EnerJay i left a comment back in January didn’t get a thing lol